In order to meet the demand for the development of the company, we are recruiting personnel for the Senior Sale Executive stationed in Central Jakarta, Indonesia.
– Comprehensive understanding, demonstrate and promote the principles of the Company’s Vision, Mission, Values and Business Strategy.
– Do market research and analysis, market assessment and readiness for the Company, make good contributions to the Overall Marketing Plan (OMP) and provide inputs and implement the OMP in respect of Indonesia territory.
– Define all possible business challenges facing the Company in the locality and figure out suitable planned marketing initiatives. Identify business opportunity, coordinate efforts, strategies and relationship building with various local and foreign business associations/organizations for new business opportunities; register and participate conferences, events related to foreign trading and investment.
– Utilize current networks to generate sales and maintain relationships with key accounts.
– Set up and carry out a lead generation program followed by customer service, implement consulting and sales procedure, and after-sale service to the client, monitor sales on an ongoing basis and make adjustments/modifications as needed.
– Plan and execute solutions for the sales team to deliver to clients.
– Leverage various lead generation methods, including social media, short and long-term opportunities and prospects, to meet or exceed established revenue goals.
– Support in developing inbound marketing materials including newsletter, blog spots and others.
– Support activities for the HQ office and in HCMC branch office and other when required.
– Proven track record of active contribution and 5-10 years of working experience in similar positions.
– Superior analytical skills.
– Solid networks with FDI companies and large corporations in Indonesia.
– A commitment to excellent customer service.
– Good English command.
– Prior experience in corporate skill and sales coaching skill is an advantage.
– Business Development
– Account/Territory Management
– Client Relations
– Sales Cycle Management
– Sales training and mentoring
– Needs Assessment
– Sales Forecasting
– Customer service
– Communication Skills
– Service Knowledge
– Basic Computer Skills
– Team Leadership/ Supervision
– Coaching and mentoring skills
– Challenging, creative and active working environment.
– Be provided with essential equipment for the job to increase productivity
– Salary: negotiable
– Full benefits in accordance with company’s regulation
– Participate in training courses to improve skills, professions.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to submit the CV and Cover Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN 6:00 pm on July 31, 2019.