– Manage labor contract, employee profile, reward and discipline record
– Manage attendance report for payroll
– Calculating payroll, statutory social insurance (SHUI) and other benefits
– Notify the increase, decrease of social insurance and payment procedures for employees
– Supervise and carry out work on salary and welfare of employees
– Register personal tax code: Perform the registration of personal income tax, register family circumstance relief, submit relevant documents to the tax department, coordinate with the accounting team.
– Coordinate with partners, payroll service providers and related parties with regards to social insurance, personal income to provide data, check and control data effectively.
– Work with the social insurance agency, tax authorities and other stakeholders on salary and welfares.
– Make periodic and timely reports to authorities, clients and meet internal requirements.
– Other tasks upon assigned by line manager and HR manager
– Highly self-motivated and target driven.
– Have knowledge of labor law, personal income tax law, social insurance law, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor safety … and regulations for laborers.
– Qualification: University graduate in foreign languages, administration, human resource management …
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
– Good communication skills
– Prioritizing, planning, management and organizational skills
– Service-oriented and foreign mindset
– Able to work both independently and as a team.
– Good English command
– Proficiency in office IT skills.
– Challenging, creative and active working environment.
– Working site: Viettonkin Joint Stock Company’s Office: Center Hochiminh (District 1 & district 12)
– Be provided with essential equipment for the job to increase productivity
– Allowance discussed in the interview
– Full benefits in accordance with company’s regulation
– Participate in training courses to improve skills, professions.
– Have an opportunity to become a full-time employee after the end of the internship
HOW TO APPLY
– Interested candidates shall send CV to the email [email protected]
The required documents include:
– CV in English
– Scanned Identification Card + related qualifications