– Liaise with Business Development team, Digital Marketing team, and professional teams to revise and execute the content marketing strategy
– Create and monitor content publishing calendar
– Liaise with content writers and copywriters (English and other languages) to ensure a consistent flow of content
– Be in charge of content marketing activities in English, including web articles, blog posts, e-book, e-newsletters, social media posts, marketing materials, PPT slides, etc.
– Research content marketing trends of global leaders in professional services and implement into the company’s content strategy
– Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports
– Other tasks upon assigned by line manager and CEO
– Work location: Level 6A, No 9A, Lane 9, Hoang Cau street, Dong Da district, Hanoi
– Highly self-motivated and target driven.
– Excellent English formal writing skills
– Prioritizing, planning, management and organizational skills
– Service-oriented and foreign mindset
– Able to work both independently and as a team.
– Challenging, creative and active working environment.
– Be provided with essential equipment for the job to increase productivity
– Salary: 7 million + bonus + other benefits
– Full benefits in accordance with company’s regulation
– Participate in training courses to improve skills, professions.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send application to the email [email protected] with subject: [Viettonkin 2019] Content Coordinator – Full name
The required documents may include:
– CV in English
– Scanned Identification Card + related qualifications