Here at Viettonkin, we have a lot to offer. You will be a part of a highly energetic, humorous, and yet no less talented team. In our team, your voices are heard, your pursuit of personal passion is promoted, your effort and hard work are appreciated, and your inner fire will be recognized, kindled and combined with the spirits of those around you. Our foremost advantage roots from being a strong team that coordinates effectively with one another to bring the best values to our clients.
– Manage labor contract, employee profile, reward and discipline record
– Manage attendance report and calculate payroll, statutory social insurance (SHUI) and other benefits
– Supervise and carry out work on salary and welfare of employees
– Register personal tax code
– Coordinate with partners, payroll service providers and related parties with regards to social insurance, personal income to provide data, check and control data effectively.
– Other tasks upon assigned by line manager and HR managerapply now
Accounting & Tax Intern
– Conducting research on tax and accounting topics
– Engaging in multi-national projects in respect of accounting and tax compliance
– Supporting the Accounting Department in related projects
– Participating in global tax assignments and tax avoidance/ tax planning projects
– Supporting in working with foreign companies on the accounting and tax matters in Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand
– Others as assigned by the CEO and Chief Consultantapply now
– Research laws and regulations related to FDI for case studies and client projects
– Prepare and submit required paperwork to secure the accreditation and licensure of a foreign capitalized company in Vietnam
– Liaise with authorities to carry out legal formalities and act on client’s behalf
– Liaise with clients regarding the project progress
– Other assignments directed by supervisorapply now
-The Research Associate will assist the Market Research team in creating research designs and research frameworks.
-The position must also be responsible for the design, execution, analysis and presentation of quantitative and qualitative market research projects to provide insights and recommendations to Viettonkin clients and our own subsidiaries.
-Through training and coaching sessions, he/she will help improve market intelligence and market research skills for staffs.
[INDONESIA] SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
– Do market research and analysis, assessment and readiness for the Company, make good contributions to the Overall Marketing Plan (OMP) and provide inputs and implement the OMP in respect of Indonesia territory.
– Identify business opportunity, coordinate efforts, strategies and relationship building with various local and foreign business associations/organizations for new business opportunities; register and participate conferences, events related to foreign trading and investment.
– Utilize current networks to generate sales and maintain relationships with key accounts.
• Translate documents, manuals, newsletter from English to Vietnamese or vice versa
• Edit, ensure quality of translation from coordinators before publishing. Keep track of coordinators’ work.
• Participate in development and editing of marketing materials, content making projects, websites, database.
• Summarize orders list by month, keep tracks of orders and recall debts.
Utilize various online channels including SEO, SEM, social media, website, email marketing to generate leads and grow Viettonkin’s brand
In charge of organizing events for Viettonkin for brand building and thought leadership purposes
Handle all communication and public relations activities, including press relations, media activities, internal and external communications
Work with other business and professional teams to ensure workflow of the content marketing process
Be able to suggest/ propose digital marketing action plan to effectively support company’s sales.
Build lead generation systems, automatic sales funnels and and sufficiently boost conversion rate
In charge of the planning and setup of online marketing and advertising campaigns
Execute campaigns, manage tactical/budget of all paid channels (Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and other Paid Advertising….) to achieve KPIs (traffic, leads…)
Measure and optimize paid campaigns using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics and other marketing analytics reports.
Collaborate with the social, on-site & sales team in process to reach targets
Update with digital marketing knowledge/trends and potential new channels
Manage relationships and engagements with partners/ vendors
Report and provide analysis on a weekly/monthly basis
HN – SALE EXECUTIVE
- Search for clients, businesses with demand for Translation- Interpretation and notarization services. Do market research and identify business opportunity in translation and notarization services market.
- Receive customer’s requirements, consulting the company’s services to customers. Instruct customers to carry out translation procedures and proceed to sign contracts according to customer requirements.
- Transfer customers’ deployment request to the Translation Department. Coordinate with the Translation Department to keep track of orders’ progress.
- Work with the Business Department to advise on the company’s business strategy and service promotion
- Represent the company to participate in related events/ seminars to expand the customer network and establish new working relationships with potential partners.
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics
- Other works assigned by the Head of Translation Department
- Full JD
Vacancy Announcement of Business Development Intern
- Perform primary market research and market survey activities through emails, cold calls and site visits
- Perform competitor research on the domestic and global scale
- Build competitor, partner, and customer databases
- Conduct email marketing, website marketing, and social media marketing campaigns
- Take part in business sourcing & business matching projects
- Execute partnership building and email marketing campaigns under guidance from supervisor
- Prepare marketing materials, including project profile, pitching deck, sales and marketing toolkit
- Other preparation tasks upon assigned by Business Development Manager and CEO