- Manage labor contract, employee profile, reward and discipline record
- Manage attendance report for payroll
- Calculating payroll, statutory social insurance (SHUI) and other benefits
- Notify the increase, decrease of social insurance and payment procedures for employees
- Supervise and carry out work on salary and welfare of employees
- Register personal tax code: Perform the registration of personal income tax, register family circumstance relief, submit relevant documents to the tax department, coordinate with the accounting team.
- Coordinate with partners, payroll service providers and related parties with regards to social insurance, personal income to provide data, check and control data effectively.
- Work with the social insurance agency, tax authorities and other stakeholders on salary and welfares.
- Make periodic and timely reports to authorities, clients and meet internal requirements.
- Other tasks upon assigned by line manager and HR manager
- Highly self-motivated and target driven.
- Have knowledge of labor law, personal income tax law, social insurance law, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor safety … and regulations for labourers.
- Qualification: University graduate in foreign languages, administration, human resource management …
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good communication skills
- Prioritising, planning, management and organisational skills
- Service-oriented and foreign mindset
- Able to work both independently and as a team.
- Good English command
- Proficiency in office IT skills.
- Challenging, creative and active working environment.
- Working site: Viettonkin Joint Stock Company’s Office: Center Ho Chi Minh (District 1 & district 12)
- Be provided with essential equipment for the job to increase productivity
- Allowance discussed in the interview
- Full benefits in accordance with company’s regulation
- Participate in training courses to improve skills, professions.
- Have an opportunity to become a full-time employee after the end of the internship
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates shall send CV to the email email@example.com
- The required documents include:
- CV in English
- Scanned Identification Card + related qualifications